Sunday 5 July 2009

What a lovely day.

Well, I woke up and got ready to go to the cinema to see Transformers 2 for Dan's birthday with Kate, Thea, Jake, Ben, Dale and Zack.
Movie was amazing! NOMNOM.

Then we were like off to the park we go! So we met up with Amelia and her drunk friend first when we got to hippy hill got a big hug from Cameron and he told me he loved me. We sat down by who we call Ping-Pong and he stole my i-Pod and then Mattie decided to take it didn't even say hi or anything and I was like fine.
I also saw Jake since ages ago and he picked me up which scared me and gave me a lovely hug when he said goodbye and kissed me on the neck.
I also saw Luke and he was lovely and gave me a lot of hugs and kissed me on the cheek.
I got a few hugs off of Chris which were nice and Thea of course!

Just a day filled with lovely hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment