Friday 21 August 2009

Michael Jackson thoughts.

Well recently I read a book about Michael Jackson's life professinally and personally.
It included all the controversial stories about the children, but honestly the book didn't change my opinion about him one little bit, I still love who he was and the music he produced.

I still remember him for the man who wanted to save the world and give to those who didn't have much and I think that is what everyone else should feel. But of course there is some spiteful people who believe the tabloids views.

It is controversial.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica! Awesome blog! Following you. :)

    And yeah, I agree. MJ is awesome. I wish that people would just bury the negative issues about him and just see him as a legend, a person who revolutionized the music industry. ;)

    ReplyDelete