Wednesday 17 February 2010

Yeah so I haven't used this blog in a really long time, properly. Which is strange because I wanted to have a place of thoughts where no one I knew could find them. I have been doing it on a more public blog where all my friends can see it. So it's nice to come to a place of loneliness, in a sense.

Well ginger guy; I've given in and we've started talking again, I text him all day today. Few flirty passes, nothing special. I really doubt it'll go anywhere, he doesn't seem completely interested and plus this girl seems to be getting nosey about it all which probably means she is after him too. Jealously will kick in soon enough.

He was meant to meet me the other day but bailed, that put me off a little bit. But he says he wants to see me. I doubt he will, mmm yeah.

I'm thinking about all this shit when I should really be worrying about how I've done no revision or coursework this week. Like none, I'm so bad. I need to finish all of my ict FUCK, forgot. I'll do it all on Friday, maybe.

Anyway, I plan to be back here for a little while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment