Sunday 23 May 2010

In my head right now; "IDIOT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"
I basically told him I like him; fucking hell!? He is basically my best friend and I'm talking about how I'm not sure of my feelings about him and stuff. Why did I have to reveal this to him? I didn't want to. I never wanted to, I wanted to leave it till it went away because that's what I do best; nothing.
Now he's going to think I'm a right stupid munter for saying something and get all confused. Fuck, well I've thrown my phone across the room so it's in pieces at the moment so he won't be able to contact me through my mobile. I hope he's just gone to sleep and not really thought about it. But in a way, I hope he has.

Oh who am I kidding; he'd never go for a girl like me in a million, zillion years. He flirts with the 'skinny-Minnie blondie boobie girly girls like slaggy Lindsay'-sorry Angus, thongs and perfect snogging quote there. But it's true, I'm not like that and frankly I'm not prepared to change myself for some guy. I just want someone who wants me for me. I just wish he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment