Wednesday 28 January 2009

OH HAI ^^

Hiiiiiiii people I don't know all around the world. I'm Jessica and come from the countries of Australia and Britain but currently live in oh so wonderful UK in a small town of Ipswich.
I guess I did this to just put myself out there, see what I can actually write about and what I will come out with, cause to be honest I could say anything!
Well today, wasn't the best of days. Two years today since my Grandma passed on so I've been more quiet than normal, I guess. ^^
But it was okay.
My lessons were like the worst lessons in the world today! I.C.T, when I got a surprise test thing which did not go on well with me. I had no idea what I was doing! P.E, oh doesn't it just get better and better (-___-) we did volleyball which was actually okay and I got player of the match, PROUD, hehe. Then English and we had to prepare for a presentation that were doing next lesson and I hate doing them! I did like nothing so it was gooooddd!(:
Yesterday I handed in my C.V and letter of application for work experience DUNDUNDUN, omg I'm actually really freaking out about it, I've appiled for a library and my 2nd choice is a florist. Yeah cause I'm well cool (H).
I also had a essay to do in my science lesson 30% of my G.C.S.E, I was freaking out but I think I did okaaaay?
Anyway sorry for my little rant, I bet that bored you. You sad person if you read that all to be honest! But I will love you forever if you did so! ^^
I will update again when I feel like which will probably be never but I will try!
GOODBYE LOVERSSSSS xx

No comments:

Post a Comment