Thursday 29 January 2009

Well, yeah today..

I couldn't get the hell outta bed and it was horrible. My doggy came and laid on me and it was so nice and peaceful, HEAVEN.
But I did in the end! I went to school and then had assembley in the big hall and got shouted at by our head of year, because he changed how our efforts and levels worked, without telling us before hand so it's harder for us to achieve higher, that pissed me off tbh.
Then I had psychology which is the same old I guess.
Then I had science with a new teacher and while us lot did an experiment we bitched and bitched about this girl(;
Then I had lunch and got a funny text of Cameron (L):
"The good news is, I'm not drunk."
Then I had maths, boring and left early cause I had the orthadontist.
NOW I'M HERE.
GOODBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment