Tuesday 6 April 2010

I really want to tell someone about this friend of mine but I don't want it to get back to her, so of course I've decided I must vent somewhere and here I am.
Well this friend of mine has a bit of a reputation for being a slut basically. I'm really strange when it comes to one of my best boy mates and how she acts around him, it annoys me because I've always had a little crush on him and he has fancied her before so she could lure him in.
They both came round my house yesterday and she kept lifting her top up, telling me to touch her bra right in front of him, laying on him, just basic flirting.
She did the same today, it's really fucking pissing me off.
She also get's upset about people accusing her of being slut, then stop fucking acting like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment