Monday 12 April 2010

Well it's just gone past two in the morning and I had turned my computer off and then I realised I'm in a blogging mood.
I'm confused, the fact that you're acting different towards me. You don't normally say i love you first, you don't normally desperatly want to see me. Are you sending me signals or am I hoping too much?
I've been watching loads of NANA episodes a Japanese anime series, it's all about love. The main character Hachiko/Nana falls in love with someone called Nobu-Chan and they have the cutest relationship and Nobu says the sweetest things to Nana. It makes me so jealous of what they have, I would kill for something like that. A loving relationship so I knew that, that person would do pretty much anything for me and would love to spend time with me, no matter what we're doing.
Ever single day of my life I seem to wish for this, it kind of scares me how reguarly I think about this. I wish I was one of those people that didn't mind being alone, take things as they come not constantly wishing for things to happen.
I shouldn't be wishing, I should be out there getting what I want even though not everything will have the outcome I wish for.

Yet again another post about how much I want to fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment