Saturday 14 February 2009

(L)

Happy Valentines Day everyone!
I've realised that there is loads of different kinds of love and it's hard to explain how much you actually love someone cause you can't actually tell.
So like there is family love.
There is Best Friend love.
There is just friend love.
There is the likelike love.
And you can never explain who you love most but we do actually love some certain people more than overs even though we never wanna admit it to hurt people's feelings.

So anyway, I don't know if you understood my rant at all?
But that is over now and right now I'm sitting in bed with my pj's still and its 1pm. Lazy Jessica! But oh well. I have nothing to do, I'm not allowed out cause my Nan is coming over and I haven't seen her in a while.
Tomorrow hopefully I will be doing something with friends, I think I may write my besties Valentines cards ;D Just for the sake of it and we all don't have Valentines anyway.
RANTS OVER.
HAVE A GREAT VALENTINES!

No comments:

Post a Comment