Sunday 8 February 2009

Yaaaay!



Well I another good day yesterday! Thanks Thea, Nikki, Kate, Eliott, Jackson, Amelia & Gabby.


I also saw, Amy, Sam, Mattie & Cory! Who I haven't seen in a longlong time so it was very nice!(:

I feel well sick right now to be honest, I was off on Friday and I'm not happy about going in tomorrow but oh well only one week and then HOLIDAYSHOLIDAYS! Yayayayay(:
I better have a wonderful holiday or otherwise I may hurt someone LOL.
And then last night I had a really good conversation with this boy and it was so wonderful seriously, and he has a bit of a thing for cats LOLOLOL.
But oh my it was adorable and then I watched My Neighbour Totoro.
And it's adorable as well.
So I've had an alright weekend all in all!
Today I've been doing coursework and such and my little sister has her friends over who I do not like :L
BYEBYBEYEBEBEBEYBBYEYB.

No comments:

Post a Comment