Wednesday 4 February 2009

Wellll

After the snow day I was seriously hoping for more snow the next day but NO and we had to go to school :/
And it was bloody boring then today was bloody boring.
OH and in photography/art I did a really embarassing sneeze and I barely know anyone in that class and it was awful, everyone was like who was that! And I was like mee :S
I HATE EMBARASSING MOMENTS. I keep thinking about them lately and then cringing because there so embarassing, I hate it when I'm like that.
CRINGE.
I'm really worried right now, my Dad is in hospital at the moment to do some tests and I'm freaking out because about a year ago my Dad had to go to hospital for like two weeks and urgh it was awful.
But hopefully the tests will be fine.
Well I have nothing else fun to say really. Except for I love Cameron(L) and that he is listening to me go on and on about how much of a baby I am and how scared I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment