Sunday 1 February 2009

SNOWSNOW

IT SNOWED TODAY!(: Twas really nice, I went to my dad's house and basically sat by the fire under a duvet eating chinese and pot noodles while watching Kung Fu Panda and then of course I played in the snow and got a very wet bum taking this picture!

Overall I had a lovely day and I now have four books to read Real World and Out by Natsuo Kirino, I got her other book Grotesque at the airport just cause I was curious and omg now I'm like addicted to her books, they are so unusual/sick yet fantastic. I also got The Diary of Anne Frank simply cause I had to it's like a classic book and the story sounds good plus I missed the TV programme): And Battle Royale cause I watched the movie a few weeks ago at my friends and it was pretty immense so I decided to get the book as it must be much better.
I'm reading Real World right now and I'm basically all set for the next few months! YAAAY! I'm such a nerd.
Hopefully the snow will get really thick and I won't have to go into dreaded school tomorrow and go towning instead! YAAAAAY!(:


No comments:

Post a Comment