Wednesday 10 June 2009

Jake follow-up

You know I started to fall for him and I really did.
He decided to get a girlfriend after my realisation I did like him.
'Danielle' was her name and I say was because he broke up with her Saturday night.
I asked him why and he just said 'I have my reasons.'
So then he decides to call me and constantly go on web cam to me again. Like I was just a back-up or something, if you get me. Most girls know the feeling.

But all of a sudden in a space of a few days all of that attention has just completely and utterly stopped. Nothing ever, no texts/calls/msn. I feel like I've just been tossed a side like I'm no good anymore. Like he's got everything he can out of me.
I've been trying to talk to him again, I get like nothing out of him.
Why do boys always want to make themselves out to be dicks to me, I thought he was kind of something else. But he really wasn't.
I should of followed my first judgement of him a flirt, a player, a girl-user. Gets satisfaction of having many girls going at once.

I'm now sitting here listening to 'You could be happy'-Snow Patrol. One of the most adorable songs I've ever listened to nearly in tears.

I want to swear boys out of my life forever. I even said to one of my closest friends last night I'm not going to bother with boys for a while I don't want any new ones coming into my life either. I hope I'll stick by that, they are the main reason I get upset and cry every night.

I'm looking at his name on msn right now and shouting at it 'TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME'
Even clicking on his name, getting ready to write something and then stop and shouting 'TALK TO ME' again.

It's not worth it, I'll get over it.
I always do I've gotten good at it by now.

Another relationship failed due to my foolishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment