Thursday 11 June 2009

Primary school love.

I actually feel like I've gone straight back to Primary school.
Well last night I decided to tell Jake all of those feelings I explained in my last post over msn and I just felt so childish. I shouldn't have to do this over msn, it's so immature.
But he then said he didn't realise and that he is sorry, he kept saying how he really does like me.
I wouldn't reply as I was annoyed. So he said he would call me if I didn't reply and I was like OMG NONONONONO. What is wrong with me I'm so immature!? We could of sorted it out by phone, would of been much much easier.
But I just said I don't really want him talking to me anymore and so on. But yet he still is ¬¬

And now guess what?!
His best friend tells me over msn like a primary schooler he likes me in that way and that he thinks I'm a great girl. How freaking great. HIS BEST FRIEND.

Now if I do go to the u-18's night. I'll be scared to see Jake and David (best friend). I don't think I'll go, I'll go to the next one until it all cools down and goes away.

EVERYTHING IS SO HETIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment