Monday 1 June 2009

To follow up

with this situation with Jake.
I met up with Thea and Kate yesterday and decided to talk to Thea about him. She had no clue as to what had gone on. She said she really, seriously doesn't like him.
I didn't believe her but she said no really I don't. But I don't think I'm gonna do anything about it cause I don't think I really like him in that way.
I told them that he wanted to meet up with me and a different park and they were like go Jess and I was like nono.

We met Mattie and Cameron (+ new girlfriend) and Thea and Kate left me with them to go see Jake and stuff.
I went for a walk with Mattie and we had an amazing chat with him it was amazing, I love Mattie so much.
Then Kate and Thea came back and told me Jake was stoned as, I was so glad I didn't go. Never knew what he would of tried.
Mattie said if he would of laid a finger on me then he would of gone crazy, bless him.

So then me, Thea, Mattie and Kate chatted for ages.
Kate cried cause of her twat boyfriend D:
Then Cameron and Jaz (girlfriend) found us and we had to leave. I didn't want to leave cause I had an amazing day!

Now I am back at school and it's shite! But only 7 weeks till summer holidays :D:D
How is everyone hanging?

2 comments:

  1. 7 weeks?! omg! It sounds so much! :D
    How long is your summer holidays? And where you come from?

    http://placeforthemoment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My summer holidays are 6 weeks and I'm from the east of England :)

    ReplyDelete