Saturday 30 May 2009

So yeah this guy

Jake, I'm really not sure about him.
Well in the week I just started randomly texting him and we were flirting a lot, I did keep thinking about him. But I was like urgh whatever.
Then I find out from my friend Kate that he got off with Thea in the middle of the week. I was hurt just a little bit but I just deleted all the texts and shed a little tear and I was fine. I swore I wouldn't turn my phone on for the rest of the holiday.
Well that plan failed and I ended up turning it on to see I had 1 missed call off Jake and several texts telling me to wake up to talk.
I wasn't happy with him so I was being off with him. Then I said I heard to got off with Thea. He said well I kinda feel bad, cause I kinda like you.
And I was like urrr k? I didn't know what to think of it all.

I told him he didn't really like me and stuff but he was sure he does and told me he couldn't stop thinking about me.
I was weary because I was afraid Thea might like him and I was unsure as to if I did.
And when he asked to meet up or call me I'd say no and make up excuses.

But I've given in again. I let him call me and we spoke for nearly 3 hours.
I don't know what to do though. Shall I carry this on or stop it?
He wants to meet tomorrow, I might just avoid him. He geniuely does like me and I really don't wanna mess him around because he is lovely really.

AHHHH SO CONFUSED!

1 comment:

  1. wow, talk about a tough love situation... i know exactly how you feel. been there, done that.

    ReplyDelete