Monday 11 May 2009

Wellwell

I have a science mock exam tomorrow so I've been revising for a while.
And I feel really shit and I just want my best friend to notice me but he never does anymore it feels like he just can't be bothered with me. I can never ever say these things to him.
I really wish I could. I hate myself for keeping it to myself.

Everything just feels so wrong right now and everyone is changing.
I'm finding stuff about one of my friends that I thought I never would of before. I don't normally mind change and just get on with my life, but this time I'm scared about what the change may bring.

And my best friend is fixed on getting his old friendship group from last year back together and have them back and it just makes me feel so unwanted and not good enough for him. He doesn't realise how much it hurts me when he says that.
I hope one I do eventually drift away from him he misses me like fuck and I won't ever come back to him. I want that so badly.

I just wish everyone would just fuck off out of my life right now.
But I don't really mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment