Thursday 14 May 2009

School posty

I don't know whether you guys would like to read my rant about my school stuff, ahh well you're gonna have to now :D

Well tonight I have done history coursework, doing stuff in my photography book and like an hours worth of science revision.
I marked my first mock science gcse thing and I got one mark off of a B! I was angry with myself, the physics bit let me down! Not my strongest bit.
But I have another mock but I don't know when cause we were meant to have to today but then they didn't do it. Don't know why :L

I have to do a psychology experiment on a form of year sevens soon and I'm so scared about it. It's about cue-dependency and shit. Not fun. The coursework is so hard and I don't get most of it.

So yeah that was my school rant.
Things are mostly good lately. Today was well nice, had psychology with Chris and I love him. Science where we just revised while me, Sophie and Kate bitched about people and then Maths with Rachael and Kyle which is always hilarious.
I was balancing on like three legs on my chairs while we were on the computers and she decided to kick the leg and I like completely fell off my chair onto the floor, me and Rachael were in hysterics but then my maths teacher saw me, Mr Rudge and was like what the hell are you girls doing.
And then I said my leg hurts and he took the actual piss out of me and didn't ask if I was alright! But I do love my Maths teacher! He is like an old man who tries to be funny but isn't but it is funny cause he is trying ;D

ANYWAY.
Imma stop now! NIGHT ;D xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment