Wednesday 20 May 2009

I think

I'm obsessed with Finnish people from now on :L
My friend Sophie told me that there were Finnish people coming over and I thought aahh their going to be weddy little things, whatever.
But then I was walking back to my form room from art with Dan and I was like "I've never seen them before." And Dan said "They're the Finnish people."
And I was like "WHAT."
They are meant to be my age (Fifteen) they looked about 20 and just so whoaaa. There was this really gorgeous, emo-looking girl with big scene kid hair and the tiniest waist you would ever seen. There was also a blonde haired girl who was beautiful.
And I was like omgggggg, but all the boys were creepy and weedy.
Me, Thea and Rachael basically followed them around all lunchtime cause it's like so amazing to have a different nationality at our school and this blonde haired boy kept staring at us and we were like "Aaaahhh." >.<
Tomorrow there will be two of them in our form ;D

Just amazing, I think I'm obsessed with other countries genuinely.

1 comment:

  1. Omg we have this German girl in my class and she is tiny and a red head and just totally adorable. I know exactly how you feel. And how totally uh-mazing are accents?!

    ReplyDelete