Thursday 10 September 2009

Aboard

I really want to live in Hong Kong or Tokyo. Or even the chance of visiting those places would be amazing. Just the thought of those places make my mind wonder and what incredible places they are.
I've recently really realised (alliteration MUCH?!) that England and where I live is pretty much crap and I just want to travel the world and meet many people from different cultures.
I wish I knew every language in the world, cause then I would become a translator so I could travel to these places, but saddly I'm crap at languages. So that plan is fail.

I was looking at a brouchure for college today! Excited, yes I am :D
Just get me there now!




p.s i love reading the comments, i'm getting! keep them coming, thank you!

4 comments:

  1. It would be amazing to see the world! Iceland and Australia are among the countries I'd love to visit but I don't think it's going to happen somehow! :/ There are still many lovely parts of the UK though :)

    I wish I was better at learning languages. I always feel so embarrassed and ashamed when I visit another country without learning much of the language beforehand, especially when the people there are usually so good at our language!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Ipswich, and apparently you do too according to your profile? So maybe you did see me! What school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Australia many times and it's amazing. I certainly recommend it, especially Brisbane!
    Uk isn't nice, ew >.<

    Yeah so many countries take the time to learn english so we should learn their languages >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started at Kesgrave for sixth form. How strange!

    ReplyDelete