Wednesday 30 September 2009

A familiar noise

Today I heard a much familar noise. The noise of birds beautiful song, but as they are on a warm, sunny day.
It reminded me of times in Australia, on the warm sunny evenings when the birds are still out and singing songs when they actually should be in their nests.
It reminded of evenings in my hometown with my friends, messing about as usual and hearing these birds and feeling comforted because you know if the birds are still out, it doesn't matter if you are.
Contradiction?

It reminds me of warm feelings that sadly I do not feel right now. I feel darkness, sadness.
I wish I could feel the warmth of happiness, love..

Someone provide me with these feelings, don't make me feel sad anymore.
It's these crushes that make me feel like this, maybe I should really stop looking for 'love' and let it find me. No matter how long it takes, I should take a seat back in this 'love life' of mine.

I love how I go off the subject completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment