Sunday 6 September 2009

Sucker for sweet talk.

I'm not saying who this post is about.
I don't want these feelings to be confirmed, but I know deep down they are already confirmed.
I think I do have feelings for you, whenever I realise that you will always like her more than me, I feel a sharp pain of jealously right in the stomach.
I need and want your love.
Whenever your not around me I feel like I don't have fun and I can never stop thinking about you.
I want to hurt you all the time, shows how much I want you to care and tell me you love me but she will always come first.

I just want you to know I love you dearly and you mean a lot.

1 comment:

  1. You have a cute blog(: I like it I like it I like it. Haha.

    I am a total sucker for sweet talk. I'll just melt every time.

    -ada

    ReplyDelete