Wednesday 30 September 2009

Embarrassing D;

Embarrassing moments.
How do I sum these up... Well basically they make me want to literally die. Sometimes I think about these embarrassing moments and cringe at the thought of them.
I don't like doing this, it makes me remember when I was stupid. I don't feel like feeling stupid, just like everyone else.
One of these memories of being embarrassed sticks out like a sore thumb.

I must certainly not going to tell you what it is, false hope right there.
But, when I do think about it I do realise how truely stupid I was, I was wrong and I know I hurt two people in the process of this. The one year anniversary of this is coming up soon and it's going to be like cringe, cringe, cringe.

This memory is a mix of an embarrassing moment and heartbreak.
I still feel bad and I wish they could understand.

You get me?

No comments:

Post a Comment