Sunday 26 April 2009

Amazing weekend to the maxxxx

Friday night had a sleepover with Kate, Thea, Nikki and Ben. As it was celebration of Kate's birthday. I LOVE HER.

Then went to town and meet up with Cameron, Mattie and other people, had an amazing lovely day seriously!

I love Cameron and Kate so much.

Then I had another sleepover at Thea's house last night, watched a lot of Disney movies had epic fun :)
Then went into town and met up with Rachael and Mattie. Had more epic fun.

Amazing weekend filled with lovely people!
But I need sleep now, so I'll be off to bed soonish.

I recommend that EVERYONE should get Fightstar's new album 'Be Human' it's freaking amazing. Never heard such a good album. Mattie and Cameron are at one of their concerts like right now, lucky bitches ¬¬
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ5BfhdEv6s That is a taster to their one of their newer singles. That song creates so many emotions for me I can't explain it and the video is even better. As much as I love Charlie Simpson (I mean by God I do) he doesn't look that great in the video.

Anyway I think imma come off now ;D
I LOVE YOU GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment