Wednesday 15 April 2009

Hiyaaaaaa

Sorry for not updating.
On Monday I did nothing in the day, cause I couldn't be bothered to go out, but I did have a sleepover in a tent with Thea and Kate which was really nice, but I was freaking cold to be quite honest.
Then the next day me and Kate met up with Mattie in town we went to the park and sat and talked for a little while in the sun and then we decided to get something to eat so we went to Burger King we saw Cameron on the way out of the park with a funny straw hat on. He was like where are you going and I was like something to eat and he was like you better come back up. Made me feel a bit loved.
So we ate, I had some chips as usual. While we were walking to the park Mattie gave me two dead arms ¬¬ and it hurt ><. When we go there, literally everyone was there. I sat with Cameron and I sat back to back with him. We basically listened to his iPod together all day in the lovely sun.
Then the drug dealer came along again and he is really strange and skitty. He tried to steal Cameron's iPod and Mattie's phone. So Cameron was like I'll sit next to you cause you don't like him and I was like aaawww.
I also told Cameron that Mattie hurt me and he made Mattie stop flirting with this girl who looked like Effy from skins to come over to him and he punched him in the arms it was funny. It's lovely to think he would literally do anything for me, that sounds twisted but I kinda get that it's true. I actually really miss him today.
Then we decided to go to the toliet and no toliet roll was in there ¬¬
Stupid toliets and then we thought we should really go!
I got home and basically did nothing, then I had a lovely chat with Ollie on msn till 3am, I only woke up like a few hours ago.
And I'm just getting doing loads of stuff I've been meaning to do like this ;D
I'm now waiting for my hair to dry so I can go outside and do my art coursework.

OH AND I'M GOING TO SEE PINK IN CONCERT TOMORROW, FREAKING YEAH.
I'M SO FREAKING EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDD.
I'm non stop listening to Pink's new album so I know most of the words >.<
We are trying to get in the front cause we are standing up, I really hope I don't die while getting crushed aahahah.
Gonna be amazing, I'm going to try and take loads of videos and pictures of it to put on here ;D

Anyway, I think thats enough of an update.
I'll update on like Friday or something! I love you guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment