Friday 10 April 2009

Well it's Friday!

This is where I went today:


I went to this farm with my family.
There were two little shetland ponies called Bella and Teddy, there were adorable.
And there was this huge white house called Mac and he was a bit scary, hehe.
There was also two more but I don't remember their names, they were all so gorgeous and makes me wish I was still riding horses.

Teddy:


Mac:




I basically did nothing the rest of the day, couldn't be bothered to do anything.
But tomorrow I'm going into town to see Cameron ;D

Cameron has been so lovely to me lately, as I didn't feel all to good earlier. He was telling me this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMbc7djkCq4
Represented what he would do for me and how much of a best friend I was. I do love Cameron to bits and I would do anything for him as well. I cannot wait to see him tomorrow.

Anyway, all good?

No comments:

Post a Comment