Saturday 4 April 2009

YES SO



Here is some photo's from before Indie last night.

Let's begin the blogging that I haven't done in a while! :O
It's the holidays now! :D

Last night I went to foam indie, an Under-18's nightclub thaang. Got completely drenched in foam and stood on in the process. A bit of a mosh going on. I had to elbow a guy in the stomach at one point cause he kept stepping on me >.<
I also saw a lot of people I miss dearly. I had good times to be honest.

Then I got home in soaking wet clothes and my Mother was like CHANGE NOW so I did and I ate some buttered toast. Then I went to bed. I woke up in the morning to a semi sunny day and I put on the music channels and opened my curtains wide it was bliss and I had a good feeling this holiday is gonna be amazing.

I went to town and the park. It was so very sunny by then and now I'm sunburnt on my cheeks ¬¬
It was gorgeous and I saw Cameron who I miss lots. But then I had to go home to see my Nan and now I'm sitting here on a Saturday night doing NOTHING, while all my best friends are doing stuff without me :/

Tomorrow me, Nikki + Thea are walking into town and it's gonna take around 2 and a half hours but we figure it'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment