Thursday 30 April 2009

Hiyaaaaaa

you know I said in my last post I will do a 'lighter, nicer post later on' well I lied cause I'm in a crap mood again.

Doesn't feel like anyone wants to tell me anything anymore, the two main boys in my life atm are a bit off with me and I feel like complete shite.
Mmmmm, at least it friday tomorrow and I have most if not all of my coursework done and dusted :)

But I just went outside on the trampoline and it's strange whenever I'm on my trampoline I just feel so bloody happy, I love looking at the beautiful sky while the planes fly by. I always feel like life is perfect when I'm on that bouncy thing.
Aahah I'm a strange girl.

Well I'm finished with my rant.

1 comment:

  1. Trampaline's just have the effect on people. I think we should sign a patition to rename them "bouncy happiness thing-a-majigger".

    ReplyDelete