Sunday 19 April 2009

HIYAAAAAAAA

PINK WAS FUCKING AMAZINGGGGGGGG!
Seriously so freaking amazing, we got there like half an hour after the doors opened and there wasn't many people there, but there was an awful lot of lesbians :L
We were quite close but not the closest but I did see her in the flesh and I had an amazing time. So amazing, I'm going again to see her in December at the o2 arena ;D
I'll put some pictures up:






And here is a link to the video of some of the concert and us on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rRysiX53A0
Sorry about my sisters crap editing BTW ;D

Anyway we didn't get back till like half 3 in the morning and I was well tired the next day but I went to the park to see Cameron, was a bit boring and the weather was nastyyy. But I love Cameron so it's alright! He wanted me to come back to his house cause it was boring in town but I couldn't so I walked home which was a long way away. I saw Mattie and Ryan on the way. Mattie looked rough and we talked about his antics of the night before ;)
He was a tad drunk and basically did some stuff! He is only 14! My little brother he is, well not really :L

So then on Saturday I went to town with basically everyone.
Thea, Nikki, Rachael, Eliott, Mattie, Kate. We all had a big best friend day and it was fucking the best! I love those guys so much plus the sun was shining.
Cameron was up the park and got drunk with this guy called Aiden, so I was basically ignored by him all day.

And today I went to my Dad's house and went to my big sisters and then had a lovely dinner with my family! Nice day.

AND TOMORROW IS, the last day of the holidays ):
But I'm making the most out of it and going to town and park with Nikki and meeting Cameron and Mattie later on, as they fail and have school ;D

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment