Friday 20 March 2009

Cause if I got you,

I don't need money, I don't cars.
Aaawww I love Chris Brown (L)

Well it's the weekend nowwww :D:D:D
I'm so excited just to be able to stay up late tonight and wake up late tomorrow and get to go out and lay on a lovely hill.
I just love weekends.

Tomorrow I think me and my bestests are meeting a few people, I don't really want to but oh well.
I'm having chinese tonight and I'm well excited about it, LOLOLOLOL.

LOLOL, like 2 mintues ago I was downstairs in my blue, cow pjs. They are a tad embarassing and I was dancing to Girls Aloud >.<
Then this really cool boy I used to be friends with was doing his paper round and he saw me and I just went 'OH SHIT' and jumped behind a door, so he wouldn't see me >.<
Oh dear lord that was embarassing, LOLOL.
Oh well!

Anyway tonight I don't really feel like doing anything, might just stay up late on here tbhhhh. (:

HOW WAS YOUR DAY GUYYYYSS?

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I used to do that! although id usually get caught by my sis whom I share a room with >.< total cringe-fest!!!

    ReplyDelete