Thursday 5 March 2009

So yeaaahh

It's 2am and it's a school night! Oh shizzz monkeys how am I gonna get up in a few hours >.<
Well once again I was feeling a bit down about boys AGAIN, so I decided to watch The Notebook a really sad film cause I felt like having a good cry and it was the SADDEST film I've EVER watched. It was so good as well but the ending was like D:
And I couldn't stop crying for ages, but it got everything out and now I feel muchmuch better.
I just watched the new Skins episode on 4oD and it was so good (L)

School has been mayhem lately, all this coursework and the school days just seem to get longer and longer. I also have been getting a few tests, I had a Psychology one today and I know I failed it was so hard! But I've got all of my coursework outta the way for now and I WILL be updating more often!

Yeah so this boy problem, he seems to talk to a lot girls but he is real sweet, I don't know what to think of him, I miss him. I want him, but I don't want him. I'm so indesicive, I wouldn't have the chance of getting him anyway as I'm a paranoid, little bitch who is not to mention real shy. Oh well, I'll try and see the brightside of this situation and there always is one.

Mates right now it feels strange, it feels like I haven't seen them for a while. When I walked home with Nicole like a few (now a lot) of hours ago and I saw Rachael and Kate at school.
I miss everyone, we're all drifting apart. Not all of us have been together at school on the same day for like a week now. So hopefully if Thea and Rach come in we can be a whole AGAIN ;D

Well, nowadays I keep thinking about if I'm going to College or Sixth Form. To be honest I'm more interested in college, but I think my Father is expecting me to do Sixth Form and then go onto University, to explore what I could do as my Father says, but I'm really really not smart at all to do University, I'm like average sometimes even below and URGH. I really don't know, are you they any different? Which one is better? This is all so confusing.
OH YEAH, I mentioned my work experience thingy like a couple of weeks ago, I found out I got the Library! My first option >.< And I'll be having a meeting with my new 'Boss' for the two weeks, in the next month or so? I'm gonna be well nervous.

Anyway I better be off to bed, I'm really not gonna get up. I know it.
To anyone who read the rant, congratulations and THANKS ;D Nighttt xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment