Saturday 21 March 2009

WOW

Today was so strange, just a big mix of emotions and people.
Well I woke up feeling complete shit. Went into town with Thea, Nikki and Thea. Met Jackson and Amelia and then went to the park.
The weather was so gorgeous.

We went up the hill to see who was there and no one was so we went to eat and do other stuff then came back and the was a moutain of people!
People I haven't seen in a long time!
So I said hi to a lot of people.

Then we laid down on the grass, soaking up the sun all peaceful but then loads of people came over, to chat and shizz.
So we just sat with a big group of people, I felt like shit cause of someone, probably can guess guys. So I asked Thea to come have a walk with me and we went down the really posh, pretty part of the park while listening to Bloc Party and it was beautiful. But I was talking to Thea about why I felt like shit and I felt like crying.

Then we came back and Cameron was really smashed and he stayed for us for a little while we sat together for a little while, he said to me 'hold my hand so I feel safe' it was adorable so I did and looked after him for a while.

Then he went somewhere and I said hi to Brandon, Rob and shouted hi at Ollie.
Then we went a bit down the hill. Jackson was sitting with us and then these chavs/greebos who have a bone to pick with him came on the hill and we thought everything was fine and they will leave him alone.
Then one of them came over and went 'which one is Jackson' and asked him to say sorry to these people, so he did.
We thought everything was fine and sat down again but then a guy came over and said 'why were you staring at me' and Jackson was like 'No I wasn't' and they wouldn't drop and then they got up in his face and pushed him to the ground. I was just standing there like omgomgomg what do I do, while Thea, Nikki and Kate were crying.
It was truely horrible they threatened to kick his head in and kicked him a few times. There was so many people around but only this boy Mattie stuck up for him and I had so much respect for him after that.
It was horrible though and we all got out of the park all in tears. And Jackson went home.
Then me, Nikki, Thea, Kate and Mattie were left and it was well nice. We just thought 'fuck it' and went back to the park we saw them again but they didn't do anything and sat for ages just chatting and it was amazing.
Then I came home and felt shit again, cause of something.

AND HERE I AM ;D
HOW IS EVERYONEEEEEEE?

No comments:

Post a Comment