Friday 6 March 2009

Mmmm

Well today it's a year since my other Nan died, I really feel for my Grandad. I love him too pieces. I wasn't really that close to my Nan but I knew she was a kind loving woman who tried anything to help someone out. I did love her and I still do.

Sometimes I just remember memories with my Nan and Grandma. I always remember how my Grandma used to laugh and that fish face she put on when she wasn't happy. I really do miss both of them so very much. I do wish they would just come back. But it's not that easy is it!
Hopefully one day I'll see them up there and I hope they're saving big hugs for me.

Anyway, that was sad and Thea just text me saying she isn't coming in ¬¬.
So that means we won't be together AGAIN. Oh wells, hopefully on the weekend!

I really need to buy Stephanieeee a card, I also need a new school bag and shoes. Cause they have both broken -_______-
Why is it always me and why all of it at once!

Anyway I'm off to school!(: x

No comments:

Post a Comment