Wednesday 25 March 2009

Updatedatedate

I really have nothing to update on to be honest.
Things seem a little shit right now, I acted like a complete bitch in Media and just didn't feel nice. But on the brightside I have NO coursework to do.
But right now I'm so bored, I've never been this bored well for a long time anyway. I think it's cause Cameron isn't online.

I just sat here and was ready to type something and now I've forgotten ¬¬

Right so yesterday I had my injection and it was like a pin prick and it was over but now my arm is aching and will do for another day or so -.-

ON THE 27TH JUNE I'm going to THORPE PARK with Theaaaaaa.
I'm well excited! Gonna go on loads of rides and it's like yaaay!
And on the 16th April I'm going to see Pink in concert ;D;D And I'm proper excited for that too!
I will be having good times.

Well today was pretty shite and normal like, but I realised how much I missed Kate today. I must have a weekend with her tbh.

I LOVE YOU GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment