Thursday 19 March 2009

Welllbtruftgbeiehn

today was average.
I had to get home real fast in time for my hair cut and now I can actually see through my fringe!
Urggghhh I have my injections next week and I'm well scared, I hate them so much ): But if I don't have them I may die so I'd rather have them, aahhah.
Well today I had, Psychology which I nearly fell asleep in and got annoyed with the boy I sit next to.
Then I had Science where I did literally nothing, I couldn't be arsed.
And then I had maths which flew by and I actually concentrated in it, so it's all good.
Yaaaaaaay, Skins tonight and then it's Friday tomorrow AND THEN it's the weekend! I actually can't wait for it to be honest. School sucks at the moment!
I think I will just do some lazing around on Saturday in theee park and then it's Mothers day on Sunday!

HOW IS EVERYONE?
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment