Tuesday 17 March 2009

I was thinking earlier

as I was in the car on the way home from School, as I was looking at these really pretty, new flats. How maybe I could actually if I tried to save up the money live in one of those flats.
I've decided thats where I wanna be for a while.
It's beautiful, has a balcony and I could look on my lovely town of Ipswich, when it's getting dark and it's by the harbour which is lovely.
It will be gorgeous and as the British economy at the moment is shite, the price will have been lowered so people will buy them! So hopefully, YES!
But thinking about my future is really starting to scare me. I think school is hard at the moment, things don't get easier!
I'm lucky I don't have to worry about bills and work.

Urgh, I'm much happier as it is right now listening to Henry Homesweet (L)
(ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO HE IS, SEARCH HIM UP!)

SEE'S YA LATERRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment