Friday 27 March 2009

So my day yeah

OWWWW I JUST POKED MYSELF IN THE EYE.
Anyway, today was boringboring.

I thought it was Saturday when I woke up this morning and I was really happy and then I realised it was Friday ¬¬
First I had P.E and we did badminton which was okay got a bit boring after a while. Then I had English and I had to rush my first draft of an essay for a novel we read in the lesson and it's for my coursework ¬¬
Then I had Psychology and I literally felt like falling asleep cause we watched this real boring video and URGH.

I keep hurting myself lately! I hit my hand really hard on my bunk bed and now I have a big bruise on my finger and my little finger keeps throbing and twitching I think I jammed a nerve or something ):

Well it's the weekend now! Probably not going to do anything that different/great.
I HAVE 3 FOLLOWERS NOW ;D
I'm well proud, thankyou.

ANYWAAAAAAYYY, I'm going to eat! Aurevoir xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment