Tuesday 17 March 2009

Time for

change, just a tiny bit of it.
I've decided I have to stop looking for him and wondering what he is doing. I need to stop thinking of him in that way.
I was so desperate last night that I searched 'ways to get over a boy' in google, it was actually a bit useful.
But I still can't stand the thought of him not being there. So it will take a while.

I'm sorry to, two of my followers and whoever else, who hopefully reads this >.<
That I never stop posting about him, I'm so bad. I hope things will just get better. Which they will, I'm determined for it to get better.

So today was quite a boring day. Nothing really to update on.

Recently my best friends parents split :/ Which is real sad, her Father fell in love with someone else, saddly. Her Mother really doesn't deserve any of this to be honest. I saw him this morning and it was so strange. He broke a lovely ladies heart, I actually hate him for it. So does Nikki and I think she is gradually getting used to it. I really do feel for her, as my parents split too. It's never nice but it does get better. Big love for my best friend at the moment (L)

So yes, I really have nothing else to say!
Just FOLLOW ME >.<

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 comment:

  1. I do exactly the same thing sometimes with my boyfriend because I haven't seen him in a while. Its hard not to right what's on your mind when its all you think about

    ReplyDelete